2014年4月21日月曜日

4.20

first post, let me introduce myself.


reason why i'd like to learning english, it is I want to possibilities widen for future because if I knew english, I can input various information of all over the world.
In my case I want to be a fashion designer, in that case fashion industry main stream country is paris, london, milan and new york, there are usually writing information by english. if I understand that information I'm getting close to realizing my dream.

I'm really like fashion, art, design and various creativity. I need extraordinary for my creativity, so I make a habit of spontaneous journey various country. it is for learning english too.   



follow me;
instagram.com/ixvr
twitter.com/ixvr_keita

1 件のコメント:

  1. FABULOUS! Creativity is the SPICE of LIFE. I didn't realize you dreamed of becoming a FASHION designer! THAT is SO incredible! DO it! YES!

    返信削除