2014年10月7日火曜日

gratitude is




http://www.oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/Oprah-on-the-Importance-of-Her-Gratitude-Journal-Video#I watched OPRAH on the importance of her gratitude journal video.

First impression, I need more listening skill.

Actually, I have written five things gratitude a day on the note 4 or 5 years ago. But only few days. It was when I was depression, I don't know why. Anyway few days later, I snap out of it and I become GENKI then I forgot five things gratitude.








NOW, I GRATEFUL FOR






YAKINIKU, BEEF AND COWS.
It's last Friday night. thank you for Friday night.



Actually, sometimes I gratitude for everyday life.
When I come back to Japan from foreign countries, I felt it.
I don't need think about direction to my home, how to ride a train, how to say in Japanese, we can understanding each other and Yakiniku is very very yummy.

Anyway I grateful for my parents, I'm living!!!!

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿